Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Introduction

Hi, this is Stephen here. I'm 12 years of age. I love food. No duh, that's why I started this blog. Anyways, what this blog is about is that when I travel to places or just around the neighborhood, I will review the restaurant, talk about it, perhaps where a dish got its origin, dishes you should try, or even maybe a video showing you how to make something. Perhaps......an interview. I know some owners of some restaurants, so yeah. I like to ski in my free time(1-2 times a month), snowboard, swim, fence(fencing), play video games and such. Your probably pretty average pre-teen. However, I do get to go places, so I wanted you to see the highlights of the trip.

In June, I will be going to New York City, and in August, to Australia and Bali on a cruise.

One last thing: I want to thank Catherine Kim(she's awesome) at Harvard Square2 Academy for giving me these ideas. This site is dedicated to you.

What people think of me:
" Your taste buds are better than most adults' taste buds."-Spencer Karpf
"He really knows his food."-Waitress from Etta's in Seattle, Washington.

My Restaurant Rating System:
0-The worst food I've ever had. Throw it out on the street...rinse mouth with soap kinda stuff.(Will probably never give it out)
1-Just Plain Bad Food. The Yuck Factor. Refuse to Eat It.(Very rarely to never give out)
2-Bad Food. Mediocre. Don't like the stuff, probably will eat it though.(Will rarely to very rarely give out)
3-Average, not too bad, not too good.(Will give out sometimes)
4-Good to Very Good Food. This I will happily eat.....forever.(Will usually give this out)
5-The best frickin' food I have ever tasted, or one of them. World quality. Gourmet heaven.(Will very rarely to never give this out)
6-???

My Individual Food Rating System:
0-Same as 0 for the other rating system.
1-Same as 1 for the other rating system.
2-Same as 2 for the other rating system.
3-Same as 3 for the other rating system.
3.8-3.9-3.8 Maybe(Emphasis on MAY) 4 star quality, will change depending on my mood. 3.9, however is 4 star quality, but almost.. Lacking just a tiny bit of the stuff that makes it very good.
E.g. Not fresh. Not the best I;ve had, but still pretty enjoyable. I like it and eat it. Good stuff
4-Same as 4 for the other rating system.
5-This will be given out more often than the 5 in my restaurant rating system. Maybe not as high (*coughgourmetheavencough*) as a rating as that. But the best of that particular dish I have tasted.
6-???

Mah Links:
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/gustatorysynesthesia
Forum:

            http://www.foodisland.motionforum.net/

Kthxbai.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh!!!! You dedicated this site to me!!!!!!!!! I feel so special!!!

    ReplyDelete